Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Taking turns

Last Thursday Anna went back to work, on the day one year after EOF was born. It is now my turn to be a solo parent at home with triplets. 

I got me a slow start. Since Anna started of with a job conference abroad I called in my mom as additional support. 72 hours alone with five kids was a bit to heavy to start of with, was my thinking. 

But now, on Tuesday when mom has left, I'm on my own. EOF decided on showing their "appreciation" of "the changing of the guard" by taking turns in their own way; sleeping. 

At least one has always been awake, while the sibling(s) has been a sleep. And when more than one has been awake someone has done his or her best in being as tired and grumpy as possible. The obvious solution, to put the tired one in the pram to sleep, has failed over and over again. 

I hope this act of appreciation won't last very long! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment