Friday, August 23, 2013

Sleepy day

After having my sleep interrupted twice in the very early morning I got out of bed at 05.30 yesterday morning. To say the least I was quite tired... It has been similar hours for weeks now.

It then felt really nice at 08.45 when two kids were off to school/kindergarten and the rest had fallen asleep in the pram for their morning nap, and Anna said "sleep tight" to me. 

I lay down on the couch, only a few meters away from the pram and fell asleep within minutes.

Sleep doesn't regularly last very long in this house these days, but this time was different. We all slept for two hours and forty minutes! Nice!!! I needed that!

As a reaction I didn't really think the kids would sleep very long for their afternoon nap. But that was wrong, too. They slept for more than two hours, giving Anna some relaxing time while I went grocery shopping!

The energy gained was quickly consumed, though. Anna went of to a crayfish party with some friends and I watched TV until 1 am. For me this was a nice feeling - I usually fall a sleep during the first twenty minutes of a movie... :-/

So we were back on square one this morning at 05.30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment