Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Six weeks down the road

It's now six weeks since Elin, Oscar and Filip came into this world. Little did I then imagine that I by now would have written some 75 blog entries, and that those together would generate 20000 views. The blog has so far been a way to communicate with friends and family, but also a way to get perspective on what is happening.

We'll see how long I can keep this up, since life with triplets is taking its toll on the available time for contemplation... The frequency of updates is lower now than when we were at the hospital, as you probably have noticed.

We today had out latest weigh in. All three babies have now put on about a kilo over these six weeks and grown about five centimeters. And life here at home, with less strict routines and more room for the babies to "choose" when and how much to eat seems to be working. They put on 300 grams just over the last week!

Some things remain about the same though. These guys still enjoy and find comfort in sharing the same bed and taking naps close together. This is a nice "method" to use whenever one is grumpy - it can often be solved by putting them back together.

Life at home with both us parents not working works fine. But I have started to get a little worried about how things will work out when I'm auppoae to go back to work. Will I get sleep enough to do a decent job? Can I let go of all the things going on back home at daytime? How will Anna cope? I guess we'll find out after November 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment