Monday, September 24, 2012

Seven years down the road

Today seven years ago Anna and I got married. We've got plenty of good memories from that day. If someone had asked us on that day how life would develop over the coming seven years, I doubt that I would have been close to what actually happened.

We celebrated our anniversary by taking or first ever walk outdoors with our triplets in the pram. (We visited the local library and the pharmacy!) While walking I realized that my lovely wife in a way had come back to me on this special day. This was the first time in many months that we've been able to take a casual walk together - not having any complications to the pregnancy stopping us. I loved the moment, I think we both did.

We also celebrated the day with a lovely, home cooked dinner. And red wine for the first time since last winter!

Thanks for sharing this life with me, Anna. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment